Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mocca "The Best Thing"


Setelah membuat blog ini, saya mau share Chord dan Video "The Best Thing" -nya MOCCA. Grup Band Indo yang udah mendunia. ^^

Langsung saja nih.




Intro : D E C#m F#m
        Bm E A

A            C#   
I’ve got the best thing
       D
in the world
       B             E
Coz’ I got you in my heart
         C#           F#m
And this screw little world
                  Bm    E
Let’s hold hand together
                C#m  F#
We can share forever
      Bm
Maybe someday the sky
        E
will be coloured with our love

A G#m F#m E
papap..papa...
A G#m F#m E
papap..papa...

A C#             D
I wake up in the morning
        B               E
Feeling emptyness in my heart
     C#               F#m
This pain is just too real
              Bm E
I dream about you,
             C#m F#
with someone else
           Bm
Please say that you love me
     E             
That we’ll never be apart

            D
You have to promise
                 E
That you will be faithfull
               C#m
And there will be lots
            F#
and lots of love

          Bm
It is the thing
            E
that really matters
        A
in this world

Int/ending : A G#m F#m E

No comments:

Post a Comment